Rs. 600/- Per Person
Sasihithlu Beach Cycling Tour
Join our most popular tour and explore Mulki and enjoy the evening sunset.
Sasihithlu Beach Cycling Tour is our best introductory Tour! (20 Km)
On Sasihithlu Beach Cycling tour, we will take you along the backwaters of two rivers (Shambhavi and Nandini), and we will cycle through a few coastal villages in and around located in and around Mulki, a small town near Mangalore, Karnataka, India - to reach our destination where the waters from the Western Ghats meet the Arabian Sea.
Early morning sunrise or the sunset time are the best times to go on this trip as the play of colors of water and sun are mesmerizing to watch!
We take individuals or groups for these tours. We will cycle around 10 km to the beach, relax there, have some snacks, watch the beautiful sunset and head back before dark which will be the same distance (10 km).
The Trip cost is inclusive of:
- 1 Top class 21 gear Merida MTB (Mountain Bike/Bicycle) rent
- 1 Helmet rent
- 1 Night Safety Jacket rent
- 1 Night Glasses rent
- 1 Local guide throughout the trip
Drinking Water for the trip (Note - We provide clean drinking water, but please carry your own bottles, we try to minimize the use of plastic)
Reservations for the tours must be made in advance. Call/Whatsapp +91 82178 98549 or +91 88615 06888 for reservation.
- Morning: Everyday morning from 6:00 am to 9:00 am
- Noon: Everyday noon from 11:00 AM to 1:00 pm
- Evening: Everyday evening from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Itinerary: Timings vary depending on your choice of the slots - The following is for the evening
- Start Cycling around 4:00 PM
- Cycle along the backwaters and through the villages
- Reach the beach by 5:00 or 5:15 PM
- Relax and enjoy the Sunset
- Ride back before it gets too dark
- Reach back by 6:30 or 6:45 PM
What You Should Bring:
- Regular Cycling wear - Preferably cotton t-shirt and sports shorts
- Camera - Optional, but recommended
- A small backpack to carry your essentials