Rs. 600/- Per Person
Cycling Tour Coastal Karnataka – Mulki, Mangalore, Karnataka
Cycling Tour Coastal Karnataka
On this tour, we will take you on a cycling tour of Coastal Karnataka, a beautiful village in Mulki. We will go away from the coast, along with the backwaters and into the rich, vibrant villages. You will see a lot of activities happening here. The culture is amazing here, we will see men working in the fields while the women tend to the kids, we will see lots of green fields, lush gardens, fishermen, and beautiful landscapes.
We will also visit one of the oldest and most opulent temples in Dakshina Kannada, Venkata Ramana temple. It's a great temple with a beautiful history and the priests are very friendly.
In this bicycle trip, we promise you that you will feel one with the local culture and you will find yourself lost amidst the beauty of this land and people!
We take individuals or groups for these tours. We will cycle around 10 km into the villages, have some snacks, enjoy the beauty of nature and head back cycling around a similar distance (10 km).
The Trip cost is inclusive of:
- 1 Top class 21 gear Merida MTB (Mountain Bike/Bicycle) rent
- 1 Helmet rent
- 1 Night Safety Jacket rent
- 1 Night Glasses rent
- 1 Local guide throughout the trip
Drinking Water for the trip (Note – We provide clean drinking water, but please carry your own bottles, we try to minimize the use of plastic)
Reservations for the tours must be made in advance. Call/Whatsapp +91 82178 98549 or +91 88615 06888 for reservation.
- Morning: Everyday morning from 6:00 am to 9:00 am
- Noon: Everyday noon from 11:00 AM to 1:00 pm
- Evening: Everyday evening from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Itinerary: Timings vary depending on your choice of the slots - The following is for the Morning
- Start Cycling around 7:00 M
- Cycle along the backwaters and through the villages
- Reach the Temple by 7:30 PM
- Leave temple by 7:45 PM to 7:50 PM
- Continue riding through the villages
- Stop at the viewpoint around 8:30/ 8:45 PM
- Reach back by 9:30 or 9:45 PM
What You Should Bring:
- Regular Cycling wear – Preferably cotton t-shirt and sports shorts
- Camera – Optional, but recommended
- A small backpack to carry your essentials