Rs. 600/- Per Person
Cycling tour of Haleyangadi – Mangalore, Karnataka, India
Cycling Tour of Haleyangadi (25 km)
On this tour, we will take you on a cycling tour of Haleyangadi, a beautiful village known for its simplicity and breathtaking vistas. The village is old and has a charm that you may not find in many places. The people are extremely welcoming and the ride is an absolute pleasure. It’s an easy relaxed ride where you will go into many smaller roads, cross many bridges and take many photos, thanks to the amazing picturesque place.
You will visit a couple of temples and know about the history of the place and again, if the stars wish it for you, you might end up in the middle of a grand festival!
In this bicycle trip, we promise you that you will feel one with the local culture and you will find yourself lost amidst the beauty of this land and people!
We take individuals or groups for these tours. We will cycle around 12 km into the villages, have some snacks, enjoy the beauty of nature and head back cycling around a similar distance (12 km).
The Trip cost is inclusive of:
- 1 Top class 21 gear Merida MTB (Mountain Bike/Bicycle) rent
- 1 Helmet rent
- 1 Night Safety Jacket rent
- 1 Night Glasses rent
- 1 Local guide throughout the trip
Drinking Water for the trip (Note – We provide clean drinking water, but please carry your own bottles, we try to minimize the use of plastic)
Reservations for the tours must be made in advance. Call/Whatsapp +91 82178 98549 or +91 88615 06888 for reservation.
- Morning: Everyday morning from 6:00 am to 9:00 am
- Noon: Everyday noon from 11:00 AM to 1:00 pm
- Evening: Everyday evening from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Itinerary: Timings vary depending on your choice of the slots - The following is for the evening
- Start Cycling around 4:00 PM
- Cycle along the backwaters and through the villages
- Reach the Temple by 4:30 PM
- Leave temple by 4:45 PM to 4:50 PM
- Continue riding through the villages
- Stop at the viewpoint around 5:30/ 5:45 PM
- Reach back by 6:30 or 6:45 PM
What You Should Bring:
- Regular Cycling wear – Preferably cotton t-shirt and sports shorts
- Camera – Optional, but recommended
- A small backpack to carry your essentials